The Continuing Care Community Networking Event was held at Grande Prairie Community College in Grande Prairie on May 17th, 2011. The event was organized and coordinated by Sandra Woodhead Lyons (ICCER), Lars Hallstrom (ACSRC), Cheryl King (Grande Prairie Regional College), Marie Johnson (AHS), and Kathleen Turner (GP County FCSS).
Attendees included representatives from Grande Prairie and surrounding communities, Advanced Education & Technology, Alberta Health & Wellness, Alberta Seniors & Community Supports, the Alberta First Nations Continuing Care Working Group, University of Alberta, and NorQuest College.
- Aging Population Framework
- Aging Population Framework - Executive Summary
- Alberta's Continuing Care Strategy
- Alberta's Continuing Care Strategy - Facts
- Alberta's Pharmaceutical Strategy
- A Profile of Alberta Seniors
- Becoming the Best - Alberta's Five Year Health Action Plan
- Safety Competencies
- Safety in Homecare
- Safety in Long-term Care Settings
- Vision 2020 - The Future of Health Care in Alberta
- Vision 2020 - Highlights
May 17, 2011: